Had been having fever for the past 2 days.. Thanks dear for been by my side taking care of me.. Fever till 38.9 degrees seh... This is the first time I see so damn temperature in my life man... My fever came without any reason nor.. I don't have cough.. No running nose.. No sore throat..
The doctor even says this to me when I went over to him on Thurs.. "If tomorrow your fever is at 38.5 and above, you have to come back for blood test and urine test.." I was like WTH can? I was like did I have dengue or wat seh... =.= All I know is my body is aching all over noh.. I don't even eat much now noh..
Eat too much I already want to vomit.. =.= Don't know what's wrong with me.. Thurs I was practically sleeping and lying down everywhere I went na.. Slept for the whole day and the fever didn't subside till late night.. But Friday the fever was still there.. But it's not as high as compare to Thurs...
Sian man... My laptop cui already.. =.= Hdd crashed on me.. Graphic card also spoil.. =.= Stupid acer.. Sigh.. Don't know when can I get to change one new lappy.. @_@ Wait long long ba? LOL! I talking rubbish man.. =.= I'm not in the right mind now.. I'm missing my dear neh... She's back in JB already.. Waiting for her sis to finish that exam ba? No idea what time will she be home though.. Sigh.. But I wish her sis can do well.. XD
No comments:
Post a Comment