Maybe I'm just not worth for your love? To think that you've been tolerating all my nonsense.. All my empty promise to you.. To think I've been causing you to be angry over and over again..
"because you never take any of these things to heart"
"you NEVER did"
"if you ever did
you won't have done all these
you know what i hate
but you never did bother about them
you still went ahead to do them even though you know what i hate
probably in your mind you don't care or something"
"you din put your heart into doing anything other than your work"
These are the things you will say everytime.. Maybe I should let you be on your own ba.. Let you have your life back.. Back to before we met where you get to do whatever you like.. You were so happy back then before you really know me.. Why did I even ruin that happiness of yours in the first place?
Whatever what my actions are they don't appear in ur sight.. I've no idea why.. Eventually, only my mistakes appear.. I really don't know why.. I have already pushed you to your limits.. Maybe it's time.. Everyone has their limits...
The way I present my love is not the way you like it.. I had betrayed you.. Betray your trust.. You won't believe every single word I say.. I believe every single word you say.. I'm no longer alone because of you.. I'm no longer someone who noone cares...
No comments:
Post a Comment