Hehe... I'm so bored.. So here I am blogging.. Today is sdo dc day... Haha.. We got dc and the server went bonkers.. Haha.. So many error message.. @_@
Today actually want to go back to just take passport and sit for awhile.. But in the end went out for dinner cause it's my Grandma birthday... @_@ The thing suppose to be at 430.. I went out about 4.. In the end, i'm early?!
Then the rest showed up.. People who knows I moved out keep asking why can't contact me and how to contact me since I told them my phone got cutted off... Then ask all those questions they asked before.. And my ans is still firm.. ^^
So in the end, I've got my passport.. Facial wash and additional 100 bucks.. -.- So now I can go malaysia with deardear ler~! YEAH!! ^^ After so long.. At last.. Hee ^^ Don't know what to post seh...
I miss my deardear so much.. Keep thinking what are you doing.. Is your mum bitching you again? Can't imagine what will my life be if you're no longer together with me.. I can't imagine that... I will do my best to please you de.. ^^ I love you dear.. I love you, Qing.. ^^
No comments:
Post a Comment