Monday, April 20, 2009

I'm always don't know what should I do when you're mad at me.. Keeping quiet, will make you angry.. But yet if ask something, it will always be nonsense question.. Which make you angrier..

Problems between us:
1 My sleepyhead problem
2 Speak too soft
3 Don't reply you when you're talking to me
4 I cried too much
5 I'm too softhearted
6 I don't listen to you
7 still got but I can't think of anymore now..

Solutions:
1 This week I think is quite alright already ba? Except some days? I need clarification from dear for this.
3 To prevent this from happening on the way accompanying you back to jb, it was resolved by you, making me stay at home.

Cool.. All the problems are caused by me.. I shall find a solution for 2,4,5,6 myself then.. Since I guess dear you will just say 习惯就好吧?

Got work tomorrow.. I've to go to back already.. See ya everyone.. ='S

No comments:

Post a Comment