Tuesday, April 21, 2009

I'm really don't meant to piss you off this time.. I wouldn't have done that if I knew you will be angry about it later on..

It is so painful to not be able to hear you talk to me.. This is what I deserve most de ba? Since I've been the one whom been ignoring you all this while?

I'm beginning to doubt whether do I love you more than you does? I bet I don't ba? If not, I would have already know you will be angry with me already..

I said I wouldn't talk about work to you.. And yet I did.. Seeing you like this hurt me.. Obviously don't like yet have to listen to me.. Please shut me up the next time I start on this topic with you..

Laopo I love you very much.. Hope that our love will be everlasting.. =) To our love!

No comments:

Post a Comment