I'm really damn useless.. Other than making you mad.. I don't seem to be making you much more happier.. Seeing you joke and laugh with your friends, make me seem real small, tiny.. It's not because I'm jealous..
It's just that I can never really seems to make you that happy, make you laugh like that.. We used to laugh like that.. When we first met.. We had great laughs.. I really don't want to be your burden.. Maybe I'm just not that type of person that I think myself would be..
Thought I could support our lives living out without wanting you to really fork out much money.. I just want you to enjoy spending our time together.. Irregardless of whatever will happen in the next 2 years.. Who knows.. Maybe one of us will turn straight..
I would think that you will be a much happier person than you are now when you're back to straight.. Like your previous blogs.. I can see how much you love your exs.. And how happy you were when you were mentioning them on your blog.. How much you miss him.. And so on.. Maybe I'm just plain jealous ba? I don't know..
But you're the definitely my most important person in my life.. The person whom I love so much.. Whom I will never ever let you go if I could.. I want to spend my rest of my life with you.. Go overseas together.. Go shopping together.. Cook together.. They will be the wonderful memories..
No comments:
Post a Comment