Saturday, April 25, 2009

Thursday

Had a big quarrel with my dear due to our mobile phone bills. True, my pay is not able to support us both. I'm real sorry for being such a idiot to say I don't want to use your money, make you so angry. In the end, I don't know why deardear not angry with me already. I'm really a stupid idiot.

Friday

Nothing much. Just that kena scold by boss for saying "No sense of responsibility"? damn sian noh. She expect me to do so many things. Sigh. Whatever. Because of this, I'm home late which then cause my dear to be angry with me.

Then went to cut my hair at Hougang. Then went to Hougang point for dinner. Went to Fairprice to buy grocery. After that, went back home. Slept at almost 5am. Cause dear and I was watching show. By right, we should sleep early cause dear "daddy" is coming to fetch us into jb the next day. ^^ Free ride in. Help us save money.

Saturday

Woke up at almost 12pm. Wake dear up cause by right suppose to meet up with Rick at 1230pm but I think cause we're not ready, he went to pick up Zinette first. =X Have to wait for 2 days before I can get to see dear again.

Ate at shilin in JB, after eating I should have gone back to singapore straight. But instead I accompanied my dear which appears to be only causing her not to be able to get her laptop today. =( I didn't meant for that to happen. Then we saw Edmund and his gf. He really everytime go Malaysia seh. -.-"

Sigh. Why am I always able to piss you in game or real life so easily? I really think I'm a useless person. In terms of everything. I love you dear. I really do.

No comments:

Post a Comment