Monday, June 15, 2009

I can never do anything right.. Always ended up causing bigger problems.. I think I should not burden anyone already ba.. It seems that whatever I do.. Noone seems to know what I'm doing.. Maybe I also don't know what I'm doing ba.. That's why what I did never did go according to "my plan"..

Maybe it will be better for me to go back to my loner life.. Where I'm just be with myself.. No interaction would be needed.. No need to worry anyone.. Nor they have to care about what I will do to cause them trouble nor they have to know actually what the hell am I thinking or doing..

I already don't know what am I doing.. Totally really don't know what am I doing at work.. Everytime had to do the same thing over and over again.. I'm always thinking about you at work..

Our r/s has become more and more on the brim of falling apart day by day.. Yet I still can't change myself.. Don't know why I'm always behaving like a small kid in front of you.. Maybe I feel that it will be weird to have 2 strong person together in a r/s ba? I'm always think of weird and unnecessary stuff.. Which also cause our r/s to get worsen..

I'm always doing stuff that I thought I could surprise u or make u happy.. But, nothing I do actually cheer you up.. Because you don't need them.. Sometimes I really wonder am I really fighting for this r/s like u said.. Cause sometimes I feel like I did something.. But yet I feel like I didn't did anything at all..

I don't want to let you go.. But.. I feels that I have hold too tightly to you already.. So tight that you might leave me anytime.. Just like when you're flying a kite.. If you hold on too tight.. The string will break.. But if you let go too loose.. The kite will fly further away from you.. R/s is just like flying a kite I think.. But I don't know how to fly a kite.. XD

Some random post.. Don't know what I'm actually blogging also.. HAHA! @_@ Today is a crazy day for me~ XD Slept at almost 6am.. Then woke up at 7am.. Don't know what was I doing either.. HAHA! I'm just a crazy right now.. Anyway, yesterday was a bad day to be our anniversary.. I'm always giving the worse anniversary persents.. Just like the previous 2 months.. ;) I am nothing but a dirt.. You deserve someone better than me.. Maybe someone like FL can treat you better I am.. CRAZY FELLOW I AM~! YEAH~!!! IGNORE ME PLEASE!!! I'M GOING CRAZY~~ XD

YOOHOO FRIENDS.. TRY NOT TO GET ME OUT ON WEEKENDS.. I HAVE NO INTENTION OF LEAVING MY HOUSE.. I'M PLAIN LAZY TO TRAVEL.. YES.. I'M MAD ALREADY.. XD MAYBE YOU ALL CAN JUST TREAT IT LIKE U ALL DON'T KNOW ME.. XD JUST LET ME BE.. Oops.. I FORGOT.. NOBODY COMES TO MY BLOG DE.. XD

No comments:

Post a Comment