Sunday, August 9, 2009

Yesterday went into malaysia with dear..Then after that meet up with jie.. Starting it was very awkward.. Then we started to chat about some crap things..

Initial thought was Jie want to walk around City Square de.. But since she haven't eat.. So we decided to go to the place where she want to have her meal at.. which happen to be her 1st meal..

Went to Jusco at don't know what Jawa.. Jie told you I can't remember already.. =X Had A&W for it.. I finish eating already.. then jie just eating her burger halfway.. then who know she suddenly look up and say "i'm full already".. I was like =.=" ok nor..

Well.. At least yesterday I still can get to see deardear after she went back home.. Hehe.. Cause she came back to City Square again to fetch her meimei from tuition.. XD I'm so glad that I can see deardear again.. :)

Don't know why but feels kinda empty when deardear is not with me.. When videocall, you seems so near yet so far.. Everytime you go back to jb.. We will sleep only at 6am and I always hope that you can actually sleep longer the next day..

Well.. I really do hope that I am the right person for you.. I will do whatever I can do change myself.. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment