Friday, August 28, 2009

Recently am down with stupid stomach flu etc la.. Stupid weak body that I have.. Sigh.. But am glad that I have my dear by my side.. Even though she's sick too.. She's also take care of me noh.. I have a very powerful and strong dear.. Am really glad to have her by my side..

Darling.. I'm really sorry for being such a child at most times and also sorry that I'm always piss you off.. As much as I don't want to, in the end, I will always caused you to be angry of something.. Even if it's trivial.. I know this week is not really a very enjoying week.. But I really do hope that you enjoyed your week with me this week.. :D

It's almost been a year that we have been together already.. I really hope that I can bring you somewhere nice or I can get you something nice and it's something that you like.. (>.<) Dear I just want to say I really love you very much.. Hopefully we can really stay together like this.. ^^

But right now.. I'm miss you very much.. How I wish that I can be sleeping by your side now.. Hugging you.. Kissing your cheek.. ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment