Sunday, September 13, 2009

Deardear..

Happy one year anniversary!!

-hug-

It is already one year since we first got together already.. Hopefully I will be good or be better enough for you.. So that we can be together for as long as we can.. XD

Still remember these 2 videos..

When I first these 2 videos.. I'm so touch and happy.. I had been bringing you nothing more than trouble.. Been burdening you so much.. Been doing things that you don't like.. Hopefully.. I'm already changing quite a fair bit of them..

Till now, I have not done anything that satisfy up to your expectations.. Till then I will only keep myself at bay and try not to do anything that will actually piss you off.. Below are things that I should be reminding myself about and not do them..

List of things not to do:
- Don't sleep early
- Don't talk back to you
- Don't OT
- Don't mention family/friends
- Don't behave like a little kid
- Don't spend unnecessary money
- Don't talk to "that girl"
- Don't lie to you
- Don't ask stupid questions
- Don't keep quiet
- Don't play other games other than Xdo
- Don't read manga
- Don't watch shows that we are suppose to watch together first

List of things to do:
- Do use my brain
- Do answer your calls regardless of that I'm doing and where am I
- Do house chores
- Do anything that are instructed by you without any questions and hesitations

List of things that you dislike:
- That I keep saying "okay", "uh-huh", "iloveyou", "imissyou"
- That I nags at you
- That I don't care about anything
- That I do stupid things like tell jokes
- When the phone line got cut off

Deardear I love you.. However, it is still up to you on whether you want to trust and believe in me anot.. :) Till then.. I will just try my best to do whatever I can.. Happy anniversary.. I know it's not really a happy one to begin with..

No comments:

Post a Comment