Hmm.. I don't know what to blog about though.. These few days.. Only keep staying in 000 to hold room.. Didn't do much.. These 2 weeks.. Been sleeping earlier than dear.. Cause her sleeping time totally off already.. She sleeps when I'm gonna wake up soon and sometimes wokes up when I'm about to go home? LOL
After that argument, now Dear and I have differents dear.. However, due to the divorce.. Now we know that dear has alot of admirers.. Whom Milki called them flies(cang ying).. Muahaha..
This person is qing's second laogong after we divorce.. The first laogong just boomed qing's sea blue ring just like that without any sound.. What does he get in the end? LOTS OF SPAMS AND NAGGING AND SCOLDING! MUAHAHAHA!!! Dumbass.. =X
This is my new dear? LOL! Okay la.. I'm married with Blue.. xD She and her "shocked" face.. xD All 3 persons in her gang has that.. Macam they see ghost like that.. HAHA! =xAnyway, she will be very busy to handle 2 laogongs.. HAHA! =x Oops.. Shh.. That's not suppose to say out loud.. LOL! =x
Gonna start pumping charm le.. Then she's free to do whatever she want.. xD
Yesterday night argued with a sohai.. So stupid can.. He come into the room asking for yy.. When people reject him, he spams... HAHA! Still got more! When I use lower level ids to went in and spam him.. He buay song.. And scolded me "sohai".. MUAHAHA! And he thinks he so rich.. Cause he has a pet in a level 7 id.. And that he has wings at.. HIS MAIN! MUAHAHA! Ridiculous man..
I feel SDO-X is filling up with more and more this kind of people already.. It used to be so fun.. Everywhere you go, you can make friends.. Now, everywhere you go, people like to pk, argue etc.. -faints- All those little kids.. LOL! Yeah~ Me old ler.. xD So they are little kids.. xD
Forgot to bring mei's songs to office to upload and put it up onto her blog.. SORRY MEI!!! Babeluilui de is done ler.. xD Nothing much to blog about ler la..
Feel like getting out of Singapore for awhile.. Change of atmosphere would be nice.. No need to think about having to squeeze like don't know what in the morning.. Doing nothing at work etc.. Oh ya.. Btw, I know you all are not interested.. But.. IDA IS GONNA MOVE TO HARBOURFRONT TOO! WTF can?! My ex company also moving there.. What's with the companies these days? WHY HARBOURFRONT? =.=" But, it may not concern me.. I may have already left this company by then.. xD
Off to really do my work ler.. See ya again next time.. xD

No comments:
Post a Comment