This thurs SDO-X is coming out with a new patch called the Super Star patch.. =.=" What a name.. Then never mind.. Double charm necklace, Title card.. New wings which we will have to redeem using our charm points.. Which we have absolute no idea whether they are going to deduct for redemption or whatsoever.. =.="
Due to this patch coming up, SDO-X has been flooded with people finding "dear" to pump charm etc.. But most of the time, you will only see the girls speaker-ing.. LOL! Too many girls playing gua? xD Well, I'm pump-ing charm la.. But.. Not really for the sake of the new promo.. xD New promo yy.. See how ba.. xD
Recently, you have been very GL to me since I married with Blue.. =.=" No idea why also.. I have no people confessing with me and you're so GL.. -faint- Maybe cause I have not been able to accompany you ba.. -sigh- Seeing so many people confessing to you is a happy and not so happy thing to me.. But.. Whatever ba.. So long as you're happy, you're deem to do anything you like.. xD
So bored.. I go and find things to do ler.. See ya~ xD Everyone faster PUMP CHARM BA~ LOL! xD
List of things not to do:
- Don't sleep early - Don't talk back to you - Don't OT - Don't mention family/friends - Don't behave like a little kid - Don't spend unnecessary money - Don't lie to you - Don't ask stupid questions - Don't keep quiet - Don't play other games other than SDO-X - Don't read manga - Don't watch shows that we are suppose to watch together first
List of things to do:
- Do use my brain - Do answer your calls regardless of that I'm doing and where am I - Do house chores - Do anything that are instructed by you without any questions and hesitations
List of things that you dislike:
- That I keep saying "okay", "uh-huh", "iloveyou", "imissyou" - That I nags at you - That I don't care about anything - That I do stupid things like tell jokes - When the phone line got cut off - Care about others but you
No comments:
Post a Comment