Beep beep. Garang Guni~ Wahaha! Yesterday darling told me that she need april straits time... Well... When I reached home I saw the stack or should I piles of newspaper... Then I went to dig out all the April issues already...
Dig from 1140pm to 1230am? I don't know.... The only thing I know is that I find till Arts Central finished... LOL! And hear National anthem.... Wahaha! So long never hear liao.. XD Then whatever... XD
Then after that chit chat awhile more with Jiexin and daisy... And also change the blogskin of the clarinet blog... After that went to sleep right away... So damn tired lah... Cause yesterday after work... Chiong straight down back to school... Zzzz... Then cause of Anna... I'm super duper late... She's so slow... =X Oopsy...
Today wearing formal to work... Cause later got meeting with Mediacorp... So sian.. And the bedok north kids are coming... And I'm suppose to help Yi qian get the tickets... Zzz... So what the hell man... Haiz... Sian... Hope I won't be too late... Bah... XD Need to buy marching shoe... My only formal shoe... LOL! The one I'm wearing going to spoil sooner or later... Zzz...
Time to change my blogskin liao... Yeah... XD Harry potter! I'm watching this sunday! XD
No comments:
Post a Comment