Hehe... Yesterday night Kenken lim did something stupid... =/ She wanted to borrow my popular card... Then hor... She called me... When... She's... AT THE POPULAR! =.=" WTH! Lucky I'm still in the office lah... Haha!
I shouldn't have gone to Popular... LOL! =.=" Went there brought 4 comics... =/ Title: "TO LOVE 恋爱大麻烦" Book 1 - 4... =/ $22... Haha! =/ Then after that she meet up with Wei ming to go home together... Haha! I don't want to be "light bulb".. So I went home the other way...
Was chatting with Eliza on MSN yesterday... Saying that I want to buy pants... Then she say I will have to ask her to go shopping with her... I thought she was bored at home... Then she say she accompany me then I have to do her a favor... And the favor is... To wear a skirt... =.=" No comment...
Sian... Not sure whether Saturday can go down for band anot sia... Cause I'm not sure whether I can fix up appointments anot sia... If can't then cannot go down this saturday liao... =( Let's all hope for the best liao... XD
No comments:
Post a Comment