Sunday, April 26, 2009

Having arguments everyday looks like our daily meals now.. Haseo said something interesting to me just now.. He said..
"Last time don't you two together.. You two want to die.."
"Now everyday together.. Then you two keep arguing.."
Interesting eh? Maybe not to you.. But to me, yes..

Don't know why I keep having this thinking that I'm just an extra here.. Not knowing whatever I do will please you anot.. Not knowing what I did actually make you angry except those which I often does.. Seeing you remove the ring everytime we quarrel.. Makes me think maybe I'm not that important anymore cause eventually I'm the extra burden to you.. I'm always causing you trouble.. Adding to your worries.. 

Sometimes I really hope that I can just disappear and see what's everyone reaction about it.. And I often thinks that nobody will actually notice me.. I'm just a nobody.. Just a busybody whom don't even know how to manage her love life even though her love life is at the cliff edge already.. Yet she will do stupid things to worsen the situation..

Don't know why am I always end up hurting you.. Let's just hope that our next 3 days together will be peaceful and happy.. I'm a mad person.. Pls ignore this post... ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment