Monday, April 27, 2009

Today is a disaster day. 

First thing is you can't come back. 

Second, i've got 7 journal need to pass... 

Third, bloody fucker not coming in today...

Fourth, there are bloody names without IO or CRG..

Fifth, after i'm done with the journals at around 7pm then I was only told that each journal can only have up to 999 lines?!

Sixth, trying very hard to finish everything so that I can come home early to pei you.. which in turns to be the opposite.. Cause I ended up making more and more mistakes.. which eventually makes Iza let me goes off.. 

Seventh, piss you off cause I come home late, make you stayed up and wake for me..

Been crying once I've stepped into the cab till now.. Thinking that everytime I piss you.. What happens.. Being all stress up by myself cause of my stupidness.. Yeah.. What u say is right.. Why everyone can just don't care about anything at work when they are on leave? Why I can't?

It's my fault for not asking details for the stuff I'm doing for the first time.. It's my fault for not asking for help earlier till someone is not there for help.. It's my fault for fearing people will scold me..

*u got every right to not see me.. not listening to me.. or even want to break up with me..
*cause i'm always the one who piss u..
*who makes u worried..
*who making u do stuff that u dun like..
*who duno how to treasure u..
*who duno how to treasure this relationship

I love you so much dear.. I don't even want you to leave me.. Our relationship have been very wobbly.. Because of me.. I'm sorry for making u feel suffer so much with me.. Having you to worry about me even though i'm turning 21.. Every week I've only so little time to spend with you.. And yet I keep wasting the time on my work.. Making you angry.. I just want to make you happy.. I just want to stay by your side..

No comments:

Post a Comment