We're from 2 different world that had come together 8 months ago.. I'm sorry for making you feel this way.. The insecure and you being paranoid on stuff.. I'm not a very good lover.. You don't have to feel inferior to my ex.. She's like you.. I'm the one whom always got scolded by her..
The only thing she helped me with was my studies.. The rest I'm just a burden to her, just like what I'm feeling recently.. I'm just a burden to you.. You may say you don't feel that way but I somehow feels that I'm burdening you.. Maybe cause I'm causing you not being able to go forward for your dreams..
You mentioned that there are moments when you don't know whether we are really meant for each other.. The thoughts went through my mind everytime.. Everytime thinking that they will be someone better out there for you.. Like FL who is so in love with you...
Talking about the past.. Yes they were my happy memories.. I'm happy talking about them.. Do you think I don't feel the same way as you do when you and your friends talked about them? I'm not trying to restrict you from talking about them or saying that we can't talk about the past.. I was just trying to share some of my past with you.. Letting you know what my past was like..
I've been trying my very best to get you laugh or smile without worries for these past 6-7 months.. But however, this seems to only work when you're with your besties.. :) Which is why I used to ask you to go out with them more often.. :) I like the carefree side of you.. Not having to worry about me all the time..
I do know that you don't meant to flare up on me.. Cause you are too worry about me and yet I showed that it doesn't concern me.. Everytime you flare up at me.. I'm like "oh my.. I did it again.. Even though I knows that you're be worry sick and in the end angry with me.. Yet I did it again.." The feeling sucks.. Having to go through the same arguments over and over again.. Always can't express the wrong things is my fault..
Of course I know you cares.. It's just your care and my care and concern are just different way of showing ba? Mine is to care and concern in some manners that you might think I'm just doing something very irritating to you, very stupid, very bo liao.. But that's me.. I like to care in a more quiet manner..
Do you notice that I've not really get angry with you? I don't know whether you know or don't know it.. It's not like I don't want to.. But I know if I do.. Eventually, I'll end up regretting it.. :) Cause if you're damn angry/piss.. And if I do flare back.. Do you even know what you will say in your spur of moment? In the very end, I'll be the one who regret doing so.. :)
Dear.. I love you very much.. The road for us are still very long.. I just hope we can just mention everything between us to each other.. Don't hide anything from each other.. :) We had really go through lots of things already.. There shouldn't be anything yet.. Till your side start to action.. So.. Let's walk through the rest of the time together ok? I'll be there to walk through them with you.. :) I love you dear..
No comments:
Post a Comment