Saturday, May 2, 2009

I've been thinking about what you said yesterday.. You're right about me.. I didn't really pay attention to what you want/need.. I just do everything base on my assumptions and think of nothing.. Not even you..

Spending the 20 bucks just on modification of PSP without even thinking of anything nonetheless, asking for your opinions/comments.. Leaving you really came to my thought at the time I saw you safe and sound.. I was really thinking of leaving you when I handed over your wallet to you..

I know you're really sick and tired of hearing the same old things over and over again.. I won't repeat them again.. I just want you to know.. I love you very much dear.. So much so that I just want to be with you all the time.. Every morning I had to fight the desire to lie in the bed with you to go to work..

Hoping everything would be fine later on.. Everyday was a disappointment.. As I ruined every single day with myself not able to project my voice enough for you to hear me.. For being engage with other people stuff/responsibility.. I just want to end the day quickly so that I can come home to you as soon as possible..

Darling I really love you very much.. Somehow I really don't know what will our future be like.. But I will do my best to make everything the best.. ^^ I love you my darling..

No comments:

Post a Comment