Even though knowing sa jiao won't work on you.. I still do.. How I wish that sometimes you can sa jiao on me.. Being with you makes me so happy that I often forget about many things.. The stress at work and stuff..
Maybe like what you said last friday, "Maybe I'm just a habit of yours, want to change then change.. You can still live without me.." To you, I might be replace easily or forget easily ba.. This whole week sucks.. No other weeks can get worse than this..
I'm so glad to hear that you have your week off from school.. I'm alright with you staying at home but having you to stay at home alone.. T_T I want to spend all my time with you.. But I feel this week is a damn short week..
We spend more time on games/online than real life.. Now I know why people will say gamers will never get together for long.. Everytime we don't goes online/gaming, if you notice we will get into arguments and I will always be the one who upset you..
I always try to give you whatever you want.. Yeah.. It's my fault for getting you all pumped up about able to get the wings online which turns out to be unable due to my fault for closing that account..
Nothing beats hugging you in my arms.. And I know that you will never be able to trust me ever again.. :) Everytime you ask me to think of what I really wants.. Do you think of what you really wants?
I seriously thinks that I'm causing you more anger compare to love.. I should let you go, let you be free, let you do whatever you like, whatever you want.. Nobody is there to restrict you.. Nobody to fight with you on decision you made.. Everything will be good for you..
No comments:
Post a Comment