Sunday, May 17, 2009

Seeing people scold you in game, doesn't make me feel any happy especially when kena gang scolding.. I know I'm not of a great help.. I just want to help some sort of way.. But I guess in the end.. I just couldn't do anything right ba.. :)

Seeing you getting scolding when you're not in game, even when they start calling u names.. Even so.. Getting scolded by them.. You got played by them in the end.. I'm not suppose to get piss? Yeah.. My tones are very harsh towards you, I know.. I just don't want you to waste so much time just scolding these stupid people?

I just don't like people scolding you names.. To you, scolding in games maybe like a meal already.. TO me, having you being scold in game, piss me off which don't only make me scold in game.. But also really pissed me off in RL..

I shouldn't have chase you to on one id.. I shouldn't have ask you to FL id which you will have problem in game.. So much things happen in just one night..

Cherish your other half.. Treasure them.. Don't regret it only after they are gone.. These were the words people who broke up will advise couples to do.. :) Well.. Obviously.. If I'm not wrong, I'm doing the opposite ba.. Oh well.. :) Maybe this job in the this company really has a curse on people relationship.. :)

What will be our next step? What more problems will we face? What should I do to really change myself? Obviously my means are not working anymore.. I have to start looking for solutions again.. :) You will just have to do nothing about yourself as I'm the one with the problems and troubles..

Seeing people break up so easily.. I'm beginning to wonder how come some people can let go so fast.. Don't they feel anything about the break ups? If yes, how did they handle them? I wonder.. I am a very fucked up person when it comes to relationship.. 

Don't know why but I will become very whiney towards you, even knowing doing so will piss you off.. Maybe I'm retarded ba.. Or maybe I stil just a coward ba.. Had been like this since young.. It must be in genes for being so stupid and acting so fucked up.. :)

Seeingyougettingdiuingameisjustnotafunthingtodo.

No comments:

Post a Comment