The rest of the week goes to work as usual.. Nothing much except Thurs.. Our 8 month.. Dear lied to me about not hungry and cooked dinner for us.. ^^ Dear had gave and done so many things for me.. But I didn't give or done anything for you dear.. The only thing I've done or gave is to make you angry..
Why can't I CHANGE MYSELF?! Why do I always have to wait till you get angry? Why didn't I sit down and think about all these problems and solutions myself? Why didn't I think of Long term solutions?
These are the problems that I'm having problem with myself:
- Gaming
Don't download/read on any other games
- Sleepiness
Change my biological clock by going to bed at 3:30am - 4am every night
- Work OT
Avoid doing so
- Never really pay attention to what you want
Spend more time with you
- Sing along with SDO songs
Avoid doing so
- Financial
Stop spending so much on unnecessary stuff or eat expensive meals
No comments:
Post a Comment