Had a big argument with you.. And had an agreement with you.. During the probation period of my work.. These time will also be my time to prove to you I'm doing my best for the changes..
Monday
Well.. You came in late to Singapore.. Went to SP.. Then came to meet me.. I'm so happy that I could actually leave about on time.. But was disappointed with myself that I took a nap when I'm home which I should be accompanying you...
Tuesday
Well.. You stayed home.. SP persons suppose to come and check on the meter.. But eventually said nothing wrong.. You called and arrange again.. I came home from work rushing home to see you but in the end, I missed because I didn't hear my phone on the message you sent.. After dinner and everything.. Once again.. I took a nap when I'm home.. Sigh...
Wednesday
You had to go back to your aunt place today.. Because of tomorrow stuff.. I'm fine with it.. Apologise that I keep calling when you're in your aunt place.. Today.. We sleep abit earlier.. We sleep around 3+am.. Sigh.. But I did took a nap when I'm home before we actually go to bed..
Thursday
You were suppose to go sentosa with PeiLing which you longed to go for quite a long time but didn't... You met up with her and suppose to meet me at 530pm... But I'm always such a disappointment.. I suppose that I didn't change much ba... At night, met up with you all for dinner.. Yeah, I was tired.. But I'm still fine with walking through the night.. It's fine and it's my first time doing so.. =D
Friday
Yeah.. I'm posting this before I go to work... Thinking that I'm not doing much thing about our relationship.. Thinking that I'm actually making the clock tick faster to the 2 months I'm left with.. Sigh.. I shall go for work already.. I love you my dear Laopo..
No comments:
Post a Comment