I worked extra 15 mins.. Went to buy dinner.. Lots of people in queue for ATM.. Only one worker there in Subway.. Should have went to CP to buy instead of buying it at Clarke Quay... How dumb am I?
All these while.. These 8 months.. I'm the one who is jeopardising this r/s.. All the promises.. I couldn't keep them.. The one and only thing I really did was move out from my family.. This is the only small thing I did for you..
Like what you said.. My actions doesn't match my claimings of my love to you.. You don't want all my hardwork money.. Fine.. I know that we're going to break up soon.. And never did I expect that the 15 mins is all that I need.. :)
I've no confidence in myself that I will be able to keep you by my side for long.. It's not that I don't want to fight for this r/s.. I don't want to keep giving you empty promises and eventually go through the whole thing again..
Well.. You ask me to give you a reason to stay.. The only reason I have for you is I love you.. And I know this reason is the dumbest reason of all because all these while I have been showing nothing of sort.. :)
Saturday
Sent you back to JB.. Nothing much happen.. Went in and came out shortly.. Then rushed home to meet you before you go for your piano.. Played with you some rounds of games before you went for piano.. Thinking that you would let me know when you go over to gram like last time.. But maybe not anymore..
After you came back.. Yes I know you want us to shua.. And I should have told them that we want to shua now.. Instead of making you wait like an idiot for so long in game.. I wouldn't even expect you to have told me to "fuck off" from your life because of the game..
You told me to tell you everything truthfully and I did.. When I finished, I realised that you had already fell asleep and it's already 330am.. So might as well let you sleep.. Went back to game and shua with ric till about 5/530am.. :)
Sunday
As I mentioned didn't sleep much.. You woke me up.. :) Thanks for not angry with me anymore.. But I will not forget what happen.. :) Chat abit with you.. Played some games.. Till problems came in game.. =.="
So decided that everyone will just rest for the time being till later when you're home.. For me, I went back to sleep.. :) Then woke up again.. :) Played more games.. Then went to lie down at around 840pm.. Hoping that you really be home by 9pm and you would want to shua together as Yuki only just logged in for the whole of today..
When you said bo mood/no mood.. Noone really dare to talk to you.. That's why Yuki keep start game that fast.. And I'm dumb enough to think that you wouldn't have want to talk to me about it.. But anyway.. After that you did.. So anyway.. :) Maybe you still haven't forgive me ba.. :) And I know why you can't trust me anymore.. :)
But do note that.. The 2 month promise is still valid.. :) And that I still love you very much.. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment